The pressure rises, soon the 25th edition !!!
Join our Croatian fleet.
39 ships are registered !!!
To download the file, go to « Accueil (Fr) » page.
Hi to all skippers of the XXV Inter Thales,
We hope your trainings and preparations are going well! We are very glad to welcome you at Trogir (Segret Donji), in Marina Baotic, in a few weeks!
Here are some information you should know:
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION – INFOS TRES IMPORTANTES
Main points (Sailing Instructions extraction) :
– Inter-Thales is a festive event, a careful navigation is recommended.
– In case of a doubt that the right-of-way boat did not act to avoid contact it will be assumed that it will not take action and will be disqualified as well.
– Concerning the equipment of the boat during the regatta, the boat must be equipped with all the equipment existing in the initial checklist with the charterer (anchors of main and secondary mooring, inflatable dinghy tender, etc.). Any violation of this rule will be penalized by a disqualification of the current race.
– Starting procedure: 2 groups (Group A and B: see appendix1) so 2 starts but only one ranking.
Enjoy the landscape while watching other competitors and respect the sea and the rocks !!!
Sailors practice and tradition Rules (Click on Rules Chart)
1) The Boats. The race will take place on an Osiris fleet composed of beautiful, fast and recent boats from 38 to 45 feet equipped with gennaker.
2) The Place. The race will take place in the marina of Trogir, located at 5km from the Airport of Split (8 minutes). You will be able to sleep in the boats during the event.